Headphone Recomendation

wvsoulja

Headphone reccomendation.. Need some new headphones, any ideas? 100$-150$ would bet the best, anything under that would be excellent, thanks..

Two headphones in that price range that are pretty standard, and used widely...

Sony 7506 -- I've got a pair of these. Good clear sound. I don't like using them for long periods of time, but they are still reasonably comfortable (I've got a pretty big head).

Sennheiser HD280 Pro -- I don't have one, but I see them recommended all over.

-lee-

3 days ago I bought a Behringer headphone for my dad! (he begin to play piano:)) These are not "the most incredible good sounding" headphones, but, damn!! they are 33$ CAD!!!!! must be around 20$ USD!

At this price, they are very, very VERY impressive!

He gave me 100$ and said "buy my some headphones, so I can play without annoying everyone here". He was happy when I came back with these and 60$ in return :) hehe

Kryogh said:
...they are 33$ CAD!!!!!

He gave me 100$ and said "buy my some headphones, so I can play without annoying everyone here". He was happy when I came back with these and 60$ in return :) hehe [/B]

So, you're saying you charged him a $7 convenience fee? :-)

40mm - 50mm drivers, heavy coiled cord, solid construction, and a lifetime warranty. Look for all these things for that price and you should never need to buy a replacement set of headphones.

I went for the SONY MDR700DJ headphones... They are 50mm drivers, sturdy as hell, have good bass responce, and twist and turn a million ways so they should never break.

The sony studio phones where weal in comparison and high en heavy with only 40mm drivers. AKG headphones with the detachable cables are real nice though.

Back