He lowered it to $100.000 gonna jump on it now.

I don't see him getting any bids. I wonder if Carlos would like to buy it back, maybe he'd give him a special deal. I hope he puts the $ toward grammer/spelling lessons or maybe some therapy.

That guy is a real wack job. I have never understood how people can pay so much money for an instrument that _____ (insert your fav player) played.

I can relate to vintage axes costing so much because of their historic value, but paying an enormous amount of $$$ for an axe that has Santana sweat is just plain stuooopid.

Does that mean that we should all start bidding on it and jack the price way up there. Of coarse, we will not buy it, that way the Seller will have to pay ebay. That is just out ragous. It is kinda like the chips bag that was posted in the Dragon Cave.

eyeslikefire said:
That guy is a real wack job. I have never understood how people can pay so much money for an instrument that _____ (insert your fav player) played.

I can relate to vintage axes costing so much because of their historic value, but paying an enormous amount of $$$ for an axe that has Santana sweat is just plain stuooopid.

I wouldn't pay $100,000 for Carlos Santana let alone his guitar!

1973 alembic his personaly built for carlos ths guitar he played from early 70s to early 80s comes with letter of authenticity work order with carlos ,s signiture oraganal case and effics led lights in guitar custom inlay birds eye maple walnut and ebony wood very nice guitar in mint cond,must sell"

Maybe he should invest in a spell checker. Does Beatles shit even sell that high? This guy must be thinking of italian Lira or Pesos or something.

I'm pretty sure for $100k you could get Carlos to come to your house and give you the guitar of your choice. He'd probably even impregnate your wife as a bonus.

Back