HDProduction - I make beats for you

If you don't want to sell your beats, why is the title of this thread "I make beats for you"?! Some friendly advice: on this and other forums, turn off the salesman and turn on the producer/engineer trying to learn, teach, and be part of the community. You know what I'm saying?

If you don't want to sell your beats, why is the title of this thread "I make beats for you"?! Some friendly advice: on this and other forums, turn off the salesman and turn on the producer/engineer trying to learn, teach, and be part of the community. You know what I'm saying?
thats why i wrote "and NO i dont wonna sell here my beats i just want feedback so read befor you post" :) im pretty sure you didnt read the whole post. ;)

oh and feedback to your song on the signature. i really feel the guitar in it. the melodys are insane and have so much power. sounds like a nice metal song. drums are produced also nice. mixing and mastering is also nice ! keep up the great music!

Last edited:
thats why i wrote "and NO i dont wonna sell here my beats i just want feedback so read befor you post" :) im pretty sure you didnt read the whole post. ;)

oh and feedback to your song on the signature. i really feel the guitar in it. the melodys are insane and have so much power. sounds like a nice metal song. drums are produced also nice. mixing and mastering is also nice ! keep up the great music!

I did read your whole post, and I read the title, and I'm just saying you should think about the title of your posts if you don't want to come off as trying to sell your beats, feel me? I'm just trying to help you come off the way you want to! :)

I did read your whole post, and I read the title, and I'm just saying you should think about the title of your posts if you don't want to come off as trying to sell your beats, feel me? I'm just trying to help you come off the way you want to! :)
oh ok. i said it not in a bad way but i just though you didnt read but you did :D. thanks for the help! always appriciated!

Your beats are pretty slick. very polished and commercial sounding. Alot of them seem to lack much of a bass line. My biggest gripe is originality. I know you're looking to bank on these so there is the angle that you must appease the masses. I'm just not hearing any sorta creative edge to it. Circumstance: If I here a Neptunes beat; I say...That new neptunes beat is the jam. If I hear a Jel beat; I know its a Jel beat. So on and so forth. I can recogonize the creative signature of the producer. You can be commercial and also be original. Either way too each his own.

MYTHOMANIA | Austin, TX | Alternative / Pop / Other | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

Give me your 2 cents

We live long enough & we will see the same cycles repeat themselves. We TRY to warn people, try to get them to avoid making the same mistakes but it's just as natural a part of the cycle for people to insist on scalding themselves before turning the handle to the suacepan away from the edge & the other elements
This is the doom of youth in rebelling against their parents they become them by failing to take that little step that forces an evolutionary leap.
Critters who survived biting the wrong thing & were able to teach their young not to bite that wrong thing became better equiped to survive.
Most native varnivores in Oz bite the cane toad & die before they can learn a lesson or pass that same lesson on. This the road to the extentction of almost carnivores in Oz is assured unless the cane toad can be eradicated (& that's where the cycle above begins again).

We live long enough & we will see the same cycles repeat themselves. We TRY to warn people, try to get them to avoid making the same mistakes but it's just as natural a part of the cycle for people to insist on scalding themselves before turning the handle to the suacepan away from the edge & the other elements
This is the doom of youth in rebelling against their parents they become them by failing to take that little step that forces an evolutionary leap.
Critters who survived biting the wrong thing & were able to teach their young not to bite that wrong thing became better equiped to survive.
Most native varnivores in Oz bite the cane toad & die before they can learn a lesson or pass that same lesson on. This the road to the extentction of almost carnivores in Oz is assured unless the cane toad can be eradicated (& that's where the cycle above begins again).

yeah man

lol @ youtube plays

real talk.

The main criticism I have about your music is the lack of originality. I have peeped a bunch of your beats over the past year and nothing has "grabbed" my attention. If you are just trying to make money doing it...i don't know...maybe you should be a lawyer or a politician instead (where the real money is). I don't mean any personal hate or anything like that, I just have a problem with people who grab a keyboard and instantly sell out. It is not what music is about at all...It's not a competition...it is more of a mission. and by mission i don't mean YOUTUBE views or $. what emotion do you want to convey? how can YOU be YOU and not a cookie cutter version of everyone else?

Sorry if this comes off like a bash, i assure you it's not....but everytime I see your links, it's "chris brown beat" or wu-tang beat...dilla beat...or w/e. why can't you just be you?

whew.

Abterra

real talk.

The main criticism I have about your music is the lack of originality. I have peeped a bunch of your beats over the past year and nothing has "grabbed" my attention. If you are just trying to make money doing it...i don't know...maybe you should be a lawyer or a politician instead (where the real money is). I don't mean any personal hate or anything like that, I just have a problem with people who grab a keyboard and instantly sell out. It is not what music is about at all...It's not a competition...it is more of a mission. and by mission i don't mean YOUTUBE views or $. what emotion do you want to convey? how can YOU be YOU and not a cookie cutter version of everyone else?

Sorry if this comes off like a bash, i assure you it's not....but everytime I see your links, it's "chris brown beat" or wu-tang beat...dilla beat...or w/e. why can't you just be you?

whew.

Abterra
producers produce for artist and i try to make similar beats. thats what im doing. and where the hell did you find a wu tang beat or a dilla beat? wtf man xD and if my beats didnt take your attention then its just you. peace man

Back