HD24, Midas Venice 240, CuePoint, TT Patchbay

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiral

All prices are below retail and ebay completed auctions.

Alesis HD24XR w/ quiet fan mods (the HD24 with the upgraded 196khz converters)
ALESIS HD24
Alesis hard drive recorder. Includes remote if bought separately. Have original boxes. I put in a ultraquiet fan and removed the original grill with an external wire one as well as covered the exit with nylon mesh to dissipate the fan noise. This HD24 is nearly silent and i can't hear it in my very small recording room when it is in a rack.
$950

Alesis Fireport 1394 + Mac & PC software
Alesis :: FirePort
Firewire interface for transferring tracks from the HD24 drives to your PC / Mac.
$130

JL Cooper CuePoint
JL COOPER CUEPOINT
Very very rare midi controller that works very well with the HD24. I integrated the Alesis remote into the CuePoint so that all of the transport functions work. If the set is broken up i will include the Alesis remote separately. This probably controls other things (ADATS ... it is MIDI) but i bought it for the HD24.
$180

Midas Venice 240
MIDAS Consoles | Venice
http://www.musiciansbuy.com/mmMBCOM/images/MIDAS_VENICE240.jpg
Premium 24 (16 mono, 4 stereo) channel all analog console. These never end up on the used market cause they sound awesome! $4000 mixer. Barely used and kept covered when not in use. One of the best compact consoles you can buy.
$3100

96 Point TT Bantam Patchbay w/ patch cables
Fully wired for use with the above. Free as a package deal including
all soldered cables / snakes + connectors properly shrink-tubed, and patch cables if bought with any of the above. Patchbay + patch cables if purchased separately:
$60 (patchbay w/ cables only)

All the above (w/ free patchbay fully wired)
HD24 w/ Fireport + Venice 240 + CuePoint + Patchbay = $3950

Would prefer pickup in Chicago but let me know if you are interested in anything. I take very good care of my stuff and everything is in nearly perfect condition and fully operational. PM or email me with questions or image requests.

Those cuepoints are a must have for the hd24 units. The only remote that actually works for arming tracks etc plus you get time code feedback and the ability to jump to any spot in the song.

I love mine. Anyone looking for the holy grail of hdxr remotes this is as close as it gets.

According to the people I talked to at Alesis the BRC won't work with the HDXR unit. It doesn't do 96K. I was also told that for the BRC to work correctly with the 48k version it had to be modded with a new clock and updated firmware. Could be wrong though.

It would definately have a problem with any sampling rate above 48k. I clock my BRC witha GenX6 at 44.1 and that in turn clocks the HD24. I can arm tracks, full transport control, set locate points and such with no problems. I've never attempted any editing or track sliding stuff with the BRC but I don't want to (I do that once it's in the box) so it's not a problem.

Is the patchbay still available? I may be interested in it.
What brand is it?
Got a picture of the front of it?

Thanks.

I have gotten a bunch of offers for various pieces. I really don't want to part out the HD24 and the patchbay.

That hd24xr is reeeeeeeally tempting. That has the upgraded converters, right (I forgot what they're called, but some new card)?

Are any hard drives coming with that?

I wanted to edit my post to show that the HD24, patchbay and FirePort are sold but there is no edit available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back