Has anyone here used New Jersey Factory Service?

acoustix

Has anyone here ever used New Jersey Factory service for fixing an analog multitrack? I have about resolved to just send in my TASCAM MSR-24 for repair to someone who knows more about it than I do. Thanks!

They do a good job,but depending on where you live it will cost a lot to ship and the repair fees.They restored a tsr-8 for me and it was all good.I fried a capacitor on it the other day and now it has no output channels.I have bought a replacement circuit board and hope it will fix the problem.These old machines will break down so you have to decide whether it's worth it or not.Long live analog!

Acoustix,
I have used their service a couple of times with satisfactory results. In case you are not aware they were once the official Tascam east coast repair center. "Russ" the current owner and main technician originally was the facillities service manager when it was owned by Tascam. Good Luck, Dave

NJ Factory Service

I just had my TSR-8 serviced by them last month. No real complaints other than the time it took (three weeks from when I dropped it off until when it was ready), but I was in no rush so it didn't really bother me. I live close, so can't speak to shipping fees, but felt the price I paid was reasonable and the machine is now running perfectly.

Back