Hard work paying off.... My Official Single "Spit Fuego"

Seems like you have the basics down now you need something socially intresting to say that will appeal to the masses. I mean if your gonna moan i want you to make me think how i feel the same by not telling me how you feel but by provoking my thoughts processes into thinking i know how you feel. Because if i was in your situation i'd feel like moaning too if that makes sense.

If you want me to feel like spitting on a grave. What situation would i have to be in. tell me a story with a beginning a body and an end.

I listened all the way through and the format is there and good. You need to work on your arrangin a little and leave more space in there.
You'd be amazed how much music the listener can hear in the quiter parts of a song once you have got some good fills and hooks outlined already.
work on the lifts into the chorus. More space ie less instrumentation in the verses helps this.

A differant feel from verse to chorus helps to ie say long words in verse and short words (more stuccatto) in the the chorus for example.

I hope this makes sense and by the way this is just my opinion.
Good work by the way keep at it you are honing your craft well.

I'll include a you tube video here to help illustrate what i mean.

Hip hop isnt my bag at all to be honest but this guy gets my attention without too much swearing or gang killing kinda stuff.

The Struggle - YouTube

Your judging from one record. Ive done that kind of music posted above.... Got me nowhere..... Its all album fillers. Right now im having. I spilled my personal stories on old songs and albums. Google me and hear my past works. Thanks though.

fair enough maybe i am judging you on one track but based on this one track i couldnt be bothered to google you and chase it up.
I'm here at home recording just spending some time learning like you. I'm not on the look out for artist to sign.
Don't go for fillers go for killers everytime.
make every word, sentance, verse, chorus, SONG count and I'll google you for sure.
I'm still impressed with the technique and overall feel and recording work but I want to be blown away.

Go with the flow if the industry doesnt want it keep going, stay true to your self but write what sells.

I'm certain most famous folks put up with their fair share of knock backs before they got a deal.
Use the knock backs as an inspiration to do better work and show the industry they need you.

Back