Happy Birthday SouthSIDE Glen!

Already?!?! Didn't we just have one of these threads about 6 months ago? :confused::eek: I think you're just trying to suck up so that I'll make my posts shorter ;) :D

Seriously, thank you, CIRO, that's very kind and thoughtful of you :).

Now if you could just send one of those Brazilian Carnivale dancing girls up my way.... :D

G.

Happy Birthday Glen!!!

BTW... you're graciously thanked in the liner notes of our EP (being pressed as we speak) I will send you one as soon as I have it. Then, on my birthday, you can listen to it as a gift to me!

We also thanked homerecording.com/bbs in general... but the rest of you creeps will have to buy it. :eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Got your AARP card yet?
Ugh, only have another year left before I'm eligible for that. :eek:
BTW... you're graciously thanked in the liner notes of our EP (being pressed as we speak) I will send you one as soon as I have it. Then, on my birthday, you can listen to it as a gift to me!
Wow, that's very cool, Starbuck! Can't wait to hear it, actually; I may not wait until your birthday ;).

G.

Where's the party?
I don't know, I'm still waiting for Ciro and the mysterious Dr. Z to deliver, then there will be a party in my...oh never mind. :D

Other than that it's down to the Briar Street Theater on Thursday where we have "poncho seats" for the Blue Man Group.

G.

Back