Gypsy #4 - New tune churned out from the relentless Jongleurs song factory... :-)

I saw WPA as support to Billy Bragg at Syd Town Hall MANY years ago - truly brilliant gig by both. THey'd played the cannibalism song for the 1st time I think.

Man, I was at that gig too! BB called everyone back onstage at the end. Awesome show... that was a loooong time ago..

Do you remember him putting the kid's tape player on the stage & turning the tape over when it ran out?

Pretty good tune, Armistice!
Nicely executed and a beautifully balanced mix. The vocal harmonies are very nice, the guitar work very good.
Bit too heavy for a death metal tune though....:p:p:p:p:p

Do you remember him putting the kid's tape player on the stage & turning the tape over when it ran out?

YES!!!! God, you've got a memory.... I remember him making some comment or other about his bass player too, the guy with the funny name... Wiggy? Hey if you're near Clovelly on Mar 8, we're playing at the pub there, about 9pm.. drop in and say hi..:drunk:

Thanks Joey - yeah, I know, it's going to marginalise my really hard core metal fans... too far, too far...:)

I've remixed the drums... sharper snare sound, different hats, if anyone wants another listen. Cuts through a touch more, I think

Back