Guys I need some serious SERIOUS help..

d(-_-)b-Phones

Here is the deal, The Short.. I had a studio, It was my life.. Music is seriously the ONLY thing I know. The Hurricane ( katrina ) crushed it.. heres an example of whts left.. www.myweb.cableone.net/funeral/deadtac.jpg

Moving along... Before The storm I was working on a project named Yoon.
we were doing well and I was using it to learn about my newly loved studio.

Now that its gone one of my only chances are to try and sell what product I have now of yoon. I'm NOT I repeat NOT asking anyone to buy the album, I have too much respect for all you people for anything like that.

What I am asking is that will you people please try to support me by going to the webpage I made and registering on the Forum. Please, this is seriously the only chance I have, Please.

Webpage: www.theyoonparty.com

Direct link to the Forum: http://theyoonparty.com/yoonphpbb/

Last shot for me, Please help.

Really sorry to here that. :( ( and to see that photo made me gasp.)
Hope everything works out. Will check out the site. ;) Good Luck with all.

C'mon guys... 88 views and 3 signups. Its really EZ seriously.

I REALLY do need the help, Its not going to spam you or anything Its just to give the forum some bulk.

www.theyoonparty.com

Anyone that did sign up will you assure these people its not a scam.

I got your back man. I went to the forum and registered.

I checked out the three demo songs, and it sounds really good!

I really liked "Erased," except for the really heavy bit in the middle. I swear, the very first two words of that song ("I see"), the singer sounds JUST like Chris Martin from Coldplay. But after that it's not so similar. It's weird though.

Anyway, the recordings were pleasant in general; I liked the freedom and experimental instrumentation. Great job overall.

If I weren't totally broke, I'd buy the CD. I should be able to swing it when I get paid next! :)

Good luck!

The singer was me. lol, and I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for signing up, it means just as much to me as a CD. But I am glad you liked it, and thanks again.

I remember your cover of the Highwayman in the mp3 clinic here.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I just registered at the forum.

Sincere best wishes for better times ahead.

Tim

Registered as soon as I saw the thread yesterday.

Cool artwork, by the way. I really like it.

Best of luck to you.
Chris

Tim man... I was just thinking about you the other day. Seriously i was thinking whatever happened to the guy that loved that cover.

Good to see you, and don't feel to bad about my loss. i'm sure it was for some reason i just dont know of yet.

Its been tough, but i have not broken down, i have not cried, worried? pleanty. I think its because I keep looking forward at the positives, but i am in that mindframe where a good mc donalds comercial will make my nose burn.

that really sicks... I probably wouldn't have a life either because the insurance coverage would not coverage it all...

good luck...

Back