guitartrader.com?

Capokid

This may be a dumb question, but are all the guitars that they (guitartrader.com) sell brand new?

I couldn't find verification of this anywhere on the site.

yes, unless otherwise noted as a return or something else item. I have purchased from them and have been very satisfied. And their prices on some things (especially LesPauls) can't be beat anywhere!

H2H

Thank you soooo much.

Today is the first I have ever heard of Guitartrader.com. Yes they're prices for LP's appear to be real good.

I just paid $480 more for the Desertburst LP Studio Plus. Luckily I got it less than 2 weeks ago and can still return it.

I love it - my best guitar - great rock sound.

So Guitar Center better either beat the price (I live in Illinois - so no tax charge for a shipped item) or my business goes to Guitartrader.com. Now I've got leverage.

Thanks.

I went to the site after hard2hear mentioned it. $1600.00 for wine red LP standard! They're $2100.00 at Guitar Center.

I can't wait to take mine back to GC this Saturday and shove it in their faces and tell them to beat the price on the Web (which they won't - I don't think they will try to beat internet deals). Then I will tell them to credit my account and go home and order it from guitartrader.com.

Actually I was thinking of downgrading a little and going with a LP Studio rather then the LP Studio Plus. They are made of the same wood & have the same pickups. I really love the sound - that is about all I care about. This would save me another $250.

Urgh.

Yeah. Guitartrader.com seems cool.

However, they've violated one of my personal peeves. They label their LTDs as ESPs. Everyone seems to do it. Sure, it's kinda made by ESP, but its an LTD, NOT an ESP.

It's like calling an "Epiphone Les Paul" a "Gibson Les Paul."
It's like calling a "Squire Stratocaster" a "Fender Stratocaster."

The big problem is that on some of their LTDs, they don't even mention the name "LTD." They just call it an ESP.

Eh. It's merely a personal peeve because I finally own two ESP's and love them. Every aspect of them is perfect. I'm proud of them. I'm merely annoyed at the name being diluted by so easily using the same name for LTDs that have inferior hardware, wood, electronics, etc.

All that being said, guitartrader.com seems to rock with their prices.

Matt

Back