Guitarmageddon

Very good, and I went as far as to find out you're 15. Your pics remind me of Randy Rhodes except you'll be taller than he was. This board has some rumbles too, so be on the lookout.

I came back to edit it to say that's great to be able to do all of that by age 15. I guess it's ok for me to say your age since you published that on the site you showed us.

Last edited:
Very nice playing. The tone fits the song well. What is your recording setup?
If you want to try some off the wall stuff, look in the clinic here for anything called Rumble. There are 4 of them, and it's just a backing track you play over, and then submit here for everyont to here your rendition.

Nice playing dude.
Ed

Hey thanks alot this rumble thing sounds great, dont worry i dont mind you saying my age. Ill get to work on the Rumble! My setup during the recording was using an AKG D790 Mic straight into my us122.

Excellent playing Drake, musically and technically. The phrasing has a well-designed, almost composed quality. Listened to the radio interview... interesting. Gotta say you projected a great attitude in the interview... kind of funny listening to the cliche-ish and almost hyper radio hosts' comments and questions, then hearing someone half their age come across so level-headed and unaffected. Very cool.

Tim

Back