Guitarists with Cakewalk

jontflesh

I have been working on a cover of John Lennon's "Woman" for a while now to propose to my gf with. Awww how cheesey ;)
I have pretty much most of the song where I want it but I am having a hell of a time with the guitar parts. I am not a good guitarist by any means but I usually can at least do decent rythm tracks.
Anyway this is driving me crazy and I was wondering if anyone out there knows this song well and can do one of two things for me.

1.I really would like to play this song myself but all the tab I have got for it has been the same version and it is really hard for me to decifer. So if you have a really good copy of the sheet music or tab for guitar and can pass it along that would be great. Or at least some pointers on how this whole thing is played. I suck!

2.Another option is I can save the song as a bundle file upload it to my server and have you do a couple tracks of guitar that would work also.

3. If someone is out in Denver that knows this song and has a free day you could come over to lay down some tracks.

Anyhoo if someone is interested please let me know

Thanks alot
jontflesh

Back