Guitar Strings online

Vigo

I was just wondering if any of you guys buy certain strings online, i ask because i got like 6 of each 46 36 26 16 and 13 but i just break the .10 so much that i've got to put .13 as Small E string right now...

Anyone know any website selling single strings for not much (I had in mind Ernie Ball strings but these are crasy expensive its like 10 $ plus 10$ shipping for 2 strings) I don't mind buying say 20 strings as long as i get a deal.

So anyone?

Just out of curiosity, where along the string are your high E strings breaking? I ask because it might be worth checking if there's a burr on your saddle or nut, and doing a little gentle fine sanding/filing. Unless you're using a butcher knife as a pick, I can't imagine that it's normal to break strings so frequently.

I honestly can't remember the last time I broke a string. I've had them break on my nylon string acoustic just from sitting there, which is weird. But it's been years since I've broken one while playing. (watch me jinx myself and break one next time I play :) )

I think most string retailers will sell you singles.

I've bought EB singles from Musician's Friend back in the day...and now I pretty much use Curt Mangan strings, and they sell singles too. I think have like a dozen each of high E and B strings, as those are the ones that break the most.

Thanks everyone for your precious comments! Oh and Tadpui, that might just be whats happening havnt broken a small E in a while but they always seem to break at the same spot, near the nut if i can remember, im going to check how to sand it safely and give it a go

Back