guitar sampler...

thomas_cansing

could please somebody help me out with a nice sampler for an electric guitar??... something cheap, nothin' over the 120 bucks... more like those 70's phychodelic rocks bands used to have ( samall and simple just for guitar...)

thanks anubody!

The zoom is not really a stage thing. Doesn't have any footswitches which will make you dive down everytime you want to do something: not the way to go.

The Boss RC20 is a popular sampler, but it's not in your pricerange. If you really want to be able to sample (record and play back) something live, for 120 bucks, good luck finding that. You might want to look at a Boss DD6 or something. only a few seconds of sampling time, but it might just be what your looking for.

If you're just looking for a delay, I've heard good things about the Line 6 Echo Park pedal.

[mmm... nice! but how bout' the korg AX1500g toneworks?? i've been comparing it with the AX100g which is one model above it i think... so, what do you say about adquiering it? tha ax1500g? i'm thinking of buying the Ampworks for guitar korg!! is it a good complement for the ax1500g? they can attach toguether right?

thanx bro

Last edited:
Back