guitar pedals

I've never used that one, but always have mixed feelings about those bells-n-whistles boxes. It's cool to have all those options, but I only end up using the most conservative settings. Like I'm sure I wouldn't end up using the Memory Man for anything I couldn't do with a Memory Boy. I have that big Boss delay which also has a zillion settings, ping pong, reverse etc and I just never use em.... Same with my POG2...it can do all this bizarre shit and I only really use the +1 and -1.

Well it depends on what music you're into. Any day I wake up in a psychedelic mood there is nothing like hooking it up, zone out with it and reproduce the sounds of my latest trip. As for the phaser/flanger I combine it with a tremolo to simulate a uni-vibe whenever I do Hendrix-covers. I can see what you're saying and there should be no need for it unless you're a psyhead like myself.

I like Youg's raw gnarly tone for his rcok tracks. The two go together well.
Whether it'd translate to someone else - doubtfull.
I also like the way he hammers his guitar & his solo playing.
Not pretty, not nice but sometimes, liek Motorhead, I need some of that bombardment.

Motorhead will never let you down.

Well it depends on what music you're into. Any day I wake up in a psychedelic mood there is nothing like hooking it up, zone out with it and reproduce the sounds of my latest trip. As for the phaser/flanger I combine it with a tremolo to simulate a uni-vibe whenever I do Hendrix-covers. I can see what you're saying and there should be no need for it unless you're a psyhead like myself.

Yeah, I hate psychedelic music. :D

The chorus section is just the flanger with a longer delay time.
it's chorus ..... I know what chorus is and regardless of how they get it, it's chorus.
Get it thru your head ... the fact that you don't like chorus means nothing to me nor do any attempts to say the only reason I like it is that it's not chorus.

I also like my other 3 or 4 choruses I have all of which are also choruses ...... I don't try to explain away your preferences and truly don't give the least little crap about whether you like chorus or not.

it's chorus ..... I know what chorus is and regardless of how they get it, it's chorus.
Get it thru your head ... the fact that you don't like chorus means nothing to me nor do any attempts to say the only reason I like it is that it's not chorus.

I also like my other 3 or 4 choruses I have all of which are also choruses ...... I don't try to explain away your preferences and truly don't give the least little crap about whether you like chorus or not.

When did I say that I didn't like chorus?

Back