guitar fx pedal...

thomas_cansing

hello people,

anyone who can help me put with my decision of purchasing a effects pedal for my guitar??? i've been checking out the korg Ampworks for guitar effects and the korg AX100G pedal?? is it a good choice? do they conect each other for better worls? pedals that aren't dat expensive ( may be above the 250 buxx...)... i'm looking for some effects that will blow your mind... something really sick with easy use and various effects...

thank you anyone! :)

Personally, I can't stand multi effects boxes for guitars....but not everybody feels that way I know. However, I think that as far as modern multi-effects pedals go, you really can't go too wrong with any of them if that is what you want. They all pretty much do the same things anymore. Try one out first if you can. What kind of sounds are you looking for?

I wold just head down to your local music store one saturday afternoon and try everything in the place. What "blows your mind" may not be the same thing for me.

I would buy a bunch of used FX pedals. It will ultimately sounds better and be more flexible and even hold resale value better.

thomas_cansing said:
i'm looking for Space souds... to make some kind of electronic/psychedelic/ alernative rock/house music... you know..some good!

:confused: .........you totally lost me there, dude.......

thomas_cansing said:
i'm looking for Space souds... to make some kind of electronic/psychedelic/ alernative rock/house music... you know..some good!

My advice is to get the music down first and then acquire FX to fit rather than the other way round.

Back