Guitar Face.

Atom Bomb

Wtf is a PRS
I mentioend this in the tone thread, but i don't think it is really relevant to tone. So i am going to give it it's own thread.

What is with this phenomenon?

guitar-face-boy.jpg

I've never understood it? Most of the time you see it on lame white boys playing shitty blues music.

36936d1331784364-my-wife-says-my-guitar-face-looks-stupid-forumrunner_20120315_000527.jpg

64478d1363627601t-pet-peeve-guitar-player-o-face-image-414297776.jpg

You, know, casue said white boys spent alot of time stealing chickens from the rich peoples yard to afford their Fender Guitars and Blues Driver pedals.

None the less. Why? Why does this happen??? I get the idea of having your whole body into it, i myself am guilty of that, and if into something complex i can get a look of hard concentration on my face.

But this....

John-Mayer-O-Face.jpg

Would some of the guilty party's please explain this shit to me.

My favorite guitarist, John Frusciante, is guilty of this.

john-frusciante-230490.jpg

I can't really explain why they do that. Frusciante looks like he's having an eargasm or something and I'd rather look at that than someone who looks like they are taking a shit. Maybe it's for show?

BB King FTW!

Steve Vai does a pretty mean guitar face*

*I wouldn't listen to Steve Vai in a pink fit, but I did see him in a Zappa Vs Zappa DVD guest spot. Ridiculous....

Gary Moore NEVER closed his mouth while playing, there's also a very average blues idiot named Vasti somethingorother that apes the Hendrixism's so overbearingly it doesn't matter what or how well he's playing.

gary-moore-2.jpg

Back