Got Cubase, Nuendo, or SONAR For a limited time, you can move up to Pro Tools

wreckd504

http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?navid=72&langid=61&itemid=24722

Got Cubase, Nuendo, or SONAR and a hardware audio interface? For a limited time, you can move up to the power of industry-standard Pro Tools by exchanging your third-party digital audio workstation* — or a Pro Tools LE® system — up to a new 003™ Factory, 003™ Rack, or 003™ Rack Factory at discounted prices and save big on the Music Production Toolkit.

I love you digi, stay humble now.

Wow! Sounds like a great plan! I can give up my Nuendo with unlimited tracks, my 24 channel i/o, post production capabilities, delay compensation, etc... for the cheezy, track limited, no plugin compensation version of protools with only 8 channels of i/o. Oh, and it will cost me more money as well! I'll also have to get the more expensive versions of all the plugins that I already own! What a treat!

Yeah, PTLE is a serious downgrade from Cubase, Sonar or Nuendo. Thats ridiculous the way they want people to send in their stuff. Most everyone else offers a "crossgrade" without having to send in your current setup.

Hey PT users, did you know you can crossgrade to the full version of Nuendo for less than $999 (Some places even $100 less than that), saving over $800 (over $1400 if you count "MSRP" like Digi is doing), and dont have to give up ANYTHING to Steinberg for doing so?

I'm just sayin.

Wow! Sounds like a great plan! I can give up my Nuendo with unlimited tracks, my 24 channel i/o, post production capabilities, delay compensation, etc... for the cheezy, track limited, no plugin compensation version of protools with only 8 channels of i/o. Oh, and it will cost me more money as well! I'll also have to get the more expensive versions of all the plugins that I already own! What a treat!

LOL, Digi is as dumb as a box of hammers/:D

Ahhh, these threads so often get lost in all the hardware hating, they forget about the music! If you like Tools - use it, if it allows you to get those ideas out of your head and into a tangible song - PERFECT... And if Cubase etc does this for you, the more power to ya!

Oh, don't get me wrong I'm a happy PT user.

Just thought that was hilarious of digi anyway, regardless of what software you use - I think you can see the ridiculous nature of digi's statement :)

Last edited:
Yes, it is a little presumptuous of 003's superior merits indeed!.. In fact it almost sounds a little like a desperate used car dealer now that I think of it...

Back