got an EMU1820m with bundled software $479

altiris

I just bought an emu1820m. I found this authorized seller on ebay that is selling it bundled with Cubase LE, Sonar LE, Wave Lab LE, Amplitube LE, ProteusX LE, Live (G) light whatever that is, T-Racks EQ. Got it for $479 + shipping. This seller is also selling the firepod bundled with Cubase SX3 for $899. that’s like getting Cubased SX3 for $300.

altiris

Tifstorey said:
Aslong as its all genuine software, i say nice deal :D Give me his ebay name so i can look him up ;)
his ebay name amprocorp
he’s a power seller I would assume its lagit other wise he would have been reported by someone right? Heck if I get bootlegs I’m reporting him. But like I said hes a power seller. That’s the only reason I bought it from him and the fact that he claims to be an authorized dealer.

Tifstorey

Guinea Pig
Aye you should be ok. Didn't mean to scare you... Only one time i had a bad run in, purchased Cubase SX3 for £80 buy it now. I thought i had got a great deal, although was a little suspicious. 3 days later a white CD-R turned up in an envelope.. I managed to scare the guy through an email with big words which he obviously didn't understand. He returned the money and i kept the programme which is now being used as a back up from the real copy i purchased a few days later :D

But anyway, enough of my blabbering.. Have fun with your new gear ;)

Sklathill

Soundcard Junkie
It should all be good stuff. That same software bundle was being sold by E-mu to existing e-mu sound card users for around 30 bucks...so yeah. It's probably that same thing.