Good films?

Just finished Sound City.

It's a great movie that every one should watch. It's given me some insight about recording, and being a musician.

And the part with Paul McCartney.......awesome. Actually the whole movie is awesome.

Saw Django Unchained.

I think it's good for what it is, but for the most part, I think it's shit.

Agreed, not a Jamie Fox fan. Though he was good in that Ray Charles movie, but any one could have.

edit: They also used the "N" word way to much. Almost made me feel like a racist just watching that shit.......

Went and seen the new Star Trek yesterday, excellent movie.

Also went and seen the new Iron Man last week.

Both excellent films. Seen them in 3-D. Other than the 3-D, I could have waited for them to come out on DVD.

Went and seen the new Star Trek yesterday, excellent movie.

Also went and seen the new Iron Man last week.

Both excellent films. Seen them in 3-D. Other than the 3-D, I could have waited for them to come out on DVD.

Same here, minus the 3-D though :D

I was to glad to finally encounter an Iron Man movie that I didn't find boring. This one was still a little slow, but it was much improved! Star Trek was pretty sweet as well, although I wasn't a big fan of the plot for the first half of the movie.

I just saw Cinema Paradiso, an Italian movie.

If you're into mostly realistic existentialist movies, this the movie for you! It may work its way into my top 10 but I have to see it again.

Decided to edit this post to show a little clip. It's not a spoiler, but it's a small side-theme for the movie and I love the story.

Watched a few movies the past couple of weeks....

Fast & Furious 6-- I thought it would be mediocre but I actually enjoyed it. Never seen anything from that franchise before!

The Hangover 3--pretty good stuff! Better than 2, not as good as 1. This one actually felt rather "wholesome" in a strange way. Not much nudity or violence. Liked it!

After Earth-- don't even bother. Watch a robotic Will Smith and his robotic son Jaden Smith "act" their way through a buttload of mediocre CGI.

Back