Go on - do me some "Damage"

It sounds amazing man... everything is in it's place.

The guitar solo i would center it. I felt it a little to the right and with headphones, for me, is no good hear a guitar solo panned. The voice is a little too on front, i'll put it back 1 db.

Hey, that is just me. Anyway it sounds great!!!

Just my humble opinion.

It sounds amazing man... everything is in it's place.

The guitar solo i would center it. I felt it a little to the right and with headphones, for me, is no good hear a guitar solo panned. The voice is a little too on front, i'll put it back 1 db.

Hey, that is just me. Anyway it sounds great!!!

Just my humble opinion.

Hey zero00, thanks for listening & commenting - good suggestions.

Bravo! Very good. Incredibly strong vocals and solo guitar. Good lyrics too.

Crud, I don't hear any problems on my first listen. Big help I am. I will listen again a few times and report back.

Bravo! Very good. Incredibly strong vocals and solo guitar. Good lyrics too.

Crud, I don't hear any problems on my first listen. Big help I am. I will listen again a few times and report back.

Thanks for listening & the kind comments!... be sure to let me know if it needs something.

Great job man! Good vox. Great guitar solo! The arrangement is stellar (You must have paid attention in 'Song Writing 101') :) I'm trying to find something to nit in the mix, but you've left no easy noob mistakes for me to catch - so I'm done.

:D

This is an awesome tune with great vocals and killer guitar playing. Sounded like a real professionally done tune I hope I can get my own songs to sound that good one day. Really enjoyed the tune.

Trump

This song has one of the nicest intros I have heard in a long time. I'm guessing you are the guitarist Fhumble, (I haven't read any earlier posts.) and if so, nice work but...

...this song is weak, IMO :( The vocals are weak and the lyrics are weak. You sound young, so I'm guessing you have time to develop these things to go along with that superb guitar talent and I wish you the very best with it.

The intro brings to mind Alison By Elvis Costello. I think he was in his early 20's when he wrote that.(Astonishing!)

Thanks to all who listened & commented...

Great job man! Good vox. Great guitar solo!

Thanks!

The arrangement is stellar (You must have paid attention in 'Song Writing 101') I'm trying to find something to nit in the mix, but you've left no easy noob mistakes for me to catch - so I'm done.

...err... apparantly not (see below)

This is an awesome tune with great vocals and killer guitar playing. Sounded like a real professionally done tune I hope I can get my own songs to sound that good one day. Really enjoyed the tune.

Thanks, glad you liked it.

This song has one of the nicest intros I have heard in a long time. I'm guessing you are the guitarist Fhumble, (I haven't read any earlier posts.) and if so, nice work but...

Thanks, yes I am the guitarist (but not the vocalist).

You sound young,

...young... err, yeah 41 years young!

...this song is weak, IMO The vocals are weak and the lyrics are weak.

Its funny, when I wrote this one, I was going for a classic soul/Hendrix meets Neil Young kinda vibe, & I actually felt that this is one of the strongest songs I've written... (I guess that doesn't say much for the rest of my material!) The lyrics are very different from my usual style - a lot more direct and literal, less ambiguous & allegorical, but I felt that sometimes, that style resonates more with the listener... hmmm...

Thanks again for the listen & the candid comments.

Back