give me your worst...

Well I checked out all 14 tunes at the site and I can't find much to nitpick except for some hiss that sounds like a Portastudio with the N/R turned off. "Hey There" was probably my fave although I appreciated your ventures into other genres like "Leaving The Bars" or "Creaky Piano". The Zep (Gallows Pole) inspired tune was nice as well.
What's your connection to Oulu, Finland?

drstawl - thanks for the post. The hiss is probably just me not having figured out the intricacies of my 880EX. My connection to Oulu is I'm studying there during the school year, although i'm in the states now for the summer. Can't believe you had the patience to sit through all 14! - thanks for the feedback.

-m.

only downloaded G(maj7) because I am SO tired after fine tuning a landscape thingy that I thought was complete but wasn't...I'll listen to more tomorrow hopefully...I wanna hear the background vocals in this song come up up up...otherwise sweet mix....and this is from a guy who doesn't normally like songs with no drums.....nice breathy lead vocals that fit the mood of the song extremely well...gibs

michael,
Hey, I lo-fi'd Hey There so I can't comment on the mix (I'll hi-fi it when I'm at a faster connection). But I wanted to tell you that I really dug the song. Great vox... I'll have to check out your other stuff, but I want to hi-fi it. So I'll hit it later.

LZIII is beautifully done. A lil' hiss, but that never killed anyone. I need to get by to check out more when I get time.

Back