Gibson BluesHawk

Axe4Yahweh

Just put a BluesHawk on layaway. It'll be my first Gibson that I've bought in 25 Years. It's the most versatile guitar I have ever played.

p1091B.jpg

CR ><>

New(if gibson still makes them) or used? A friend of mine bought a used one last year. He got a great bargain for an underrated, great sounding, gibson.

:cool:

Hixmix;

Gibson reintroduced it this year but the one I'm getting is used. Yep, I got a great price on it.

517145.jpg

CR ><>

I went ahead and pulled out the plastic on Monday and brought the BluesHawk home.

I had spent quite a bit of time with it at the shop but since bringing it home, I have to say this is the most versatile Guitar that I have ever laid my hands on. It's prolly the best overall stock Blues/Rock guitar made.

CR ><>

the pick up configurations make it really versitile. i used to be in a metal band and one of the guys used it! i wouldn't recommend it for metal, but for most any other sort of rock it is really cool.

enjoy! aren't new toys fun...even if you're not a kid anymore?

Yep; new toys are fun even when one is pushin 50. :D

You are correct, it's not designed for Metal but it can do it. It shines for Blues and High Energy Rock and does a good job with Jazz.

CR ><>

Attachments

• blueshawk1a1.jpg
    blueshawk1a1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 33
Back