Get your tent post here!

the problem with my tent is it's too little- only about 22 inches long which means my legs fit into it up to the knees and the rest of my body dangles awkwardly out of it.
because of this i never use it, knowing all too well that the road to hell is paved with good in-tent shins.

the problem with my tent is it's too little- only about 22 inches long which means my legs fit into it up to the knees and the rest of my body dangles awkwardly out of it.
because of this i never use it, knowing all too well that the road to hell is paved with good in-tent shins.

Nice setup, Tiny T! :D

talking about tents...I went to Millets and said 'I want to buy a tent.' He said 'To camp?', I said [butchly] 'Sorry, I want to buy a tent.' I said 'I also want to buy a caravan.' He said 'Camper?' I said [campily] 'Make your mind up.'

;)

It's come to my attention that this thread is in danger of collapsing under it's own weight. I was my intention to find a good source for new poles here but no such luck.

So for all intents and purposes this thread is worthless.

Well that was pathetic... :o

Well, it was no worse than the conversation between the squid and the octopus...........

they were comparing eyeglasses !!

Back