Gear for Sale

fucanay

It's time to clear out the stuff that's not in use anymore. You guys get first shot. Some stuff I'll ship and others are for local pickup.

Will Ship these items:

Slingerland Snare Drum - $125
Late 60's model 14"x4" sounds good. email for pictures.

M-Audio Trigger Finger - $150
Barely used. I got it to trigger samples in Phatmatik Pro and it doesn't do quite what I need it to. No box.

Emagic AMT-8 - $125
Great 8 channel midi interface for Windows/Mac. I never used more than one channel so it's a bit over kill for me. perfect condition. Comes in the original box.

ART Pro MPA preamp - $175
I've been using this as my main preamp for about a year, but I'm getting a 32 channel console and won't need these preamps. Solid sounding tube pre.

2 x MXL603s - $150
I intended to use these for drum overheads but I found something else I liked a little better and they have been sitting ever since. These are not a matched pair, I bought them at different times.

Local Pickup only (San Francisco bay area):

Otari MTR-10 - $800

7 1/2, 15, 30IPS 2-Track 10" Reel-To-Reel Mastering Tape Machine. takes 1/4" tape. Built-in speaker and headphone jack with volume control. Built-in test oscillator. Heads are in good shape.

Picture: http://fucanay.fischerworks.com/pictures/otari_mtr10.JPG

Yamaha MC1604 - $150
I've been using this board for quite a while, but I'm upgrading to a bigger board. I've recapped 8 of the 16 channels and the bus/master sections. It's in really nice shape and sounds good.

ESQ-1 Synth - $150
I don't know much about synths, I've been using this as a controller for software instruments. So I'll give you a link so you can see what it is yourself.

Link: http://www.vintagesynth.com/index2.html

Email or PM for any questions. fucanay [at] yahoo [dot] com

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
I WANT FIRST SHOT AT THE ART PRE!!!!!

any pictures of the ART pre??? I have done a search on ART Pro MPA, but what Im finding doesnt seem to be a tube pre...Also, Im only able to find the gold version...is that what you have???

Are those MXL 603's the Mogami Editions? Also, since they aren't matched, do they still sound fairly similar.....about same levels?

jaykeMURD said:
Are those MXL 603's the Mogami Editions? Also, since they aren't matched, do they still sound fairly similar.....about same levels?

I think these are all built with Mogami cable now. These are not the very first run of mics, I think I've had them a little over a year. I haven't used them much, so i can't really say how close they match.

And once again, the Belgium guy wants these too, if he agrees to the shipping terms, he gets first stab, otherwise you'll be second.

Matt

I emailed the belgium guy last night. If he hasn't responded by tomorrow morning, the MXLs and ART are yours. I can't wait forever. :P

Matt

Update:

The Otari's transport control power has gone flakey on me. It seems to be intermittent, so it's probably a loose wire or something. So, I'm dropping the price to $500 OBO.

Will deliver in SF Bay Area.

Matt

fucanay said:
I emailed the belgium guy last night. If he hasn't responded by tomorrow morning, the MXLs and ART are yours. I can't wait forever. :P

Matt
so whats the deal???

I got nothing from him, so the mics and ART are open again.

thajeremy has first dibs on the ART.

jaykeMURD has first dibs on the MXLs.

email me for Paypal info. I'll ship on monday if paid before sunday. Shipping cost should be very low, no more than $10.

Thanks.

Matt

AMT-8 is SOLD

Trigger Finger is selling, so if you want to get a good price now, bid soon.

The CS-10 is still on ebay.

The Otari, Yamaha MC1604, and Ensoniq ESQ-1 are all still up grabs, local pickup or Bay Area delivery.

Thanks Matt

Back