Gary Moore Cover

tanlith

King of the Wicker People
I'm kinda wrapping up a tribute to Gary Moore...

Anyhoo if y'all care to give a listen and critique I'd appreciate much. On the below link, just scroll to the bottom of the page and wait for the "Play" and "Stop" buttons to appear on the box... takes a few seconds to load on high speed... if you're on dial up, don't go there... it'll take forever to load. :p

www.djtanlith.com

Thanks for checking it out :)

- Tanlith -

Sounds great, you have a good grasp on Moore's style. Blindingly fast pentatonics, but clean as hell. He is a fantastic player, very under appreciated.

Nice!!

Nice work. Gary Moore was very underated. You did a great job paying tribute to him.The song took a few minutes though to load on my broadband connection. The Loner was a cleaner recording than Story of the blues. (high's are dull) You have the GM style down. I was in a band with another guitarist (Im one of those) that was a Gary Moore fanatic. Didn't he also play for Thin Lizzy for a while? I would like to know which album.

Myx

Yeah, I need to read up a bit more on how to stream through Flash... as it is it loads the whole file before allowing it to play.

Once I figure out the streaming concept I'll but some MP3's there with a higher bitrate (Think I only used 96)

Check out Gary Moore's website: http://www.gary-moore.com/

- Tanlith -

Yeh, I listened to both of those and you've really got him nailed. Great job man.

Damn that Loner's enough to make me bawl

Thanks for all the good reviews :)

Kinda makes me think I'm doing the right thing... I'm considering doing some live gigging soon...

- Tanlith -

Back