Garageband Fun: Can't Stop Thinkin About You

As a media/drama teacher, who makes music in their spare time I am unsure on what to comment - the song sounds great - so I'll go for the video.

You have great facial expressions - but it is largely impro - its a rehearsal you've videoed, try more stuff experiment - tighten it up and repeat all expressions that made you laugh (but don't you laugh).

Start slower as if you are considering the songs content and gradually find that you are trying to pull yourself out of your saddened state, but never achieve it - so that by the end we are almost where we started (emotionally speaking). Play the role of the sad clown.

Look at Chaplin, Keaton close-up camera work or if you can't find them Mr Bean (Rowan Atkins) - steal adapted - but consider the pathos they play and the 'sympathy for the pathetic they can provoke.

Much more of this and it will be Home recording music video.com

ahaha thanks. will do

edit: omg i checked out your soundclick, i LOOOOVE it. i checked out "wasted" first, really dragged me in.

I agree - the song is cool. The guitar work is nice and intricate - are you singing at the same time? If so that's pretty cool... I'm a strummer myself...

The harmonies were only there once and I enjoyed them, but hoped for more. They would sound good on the "do do" part too.

In the first part you're talking "to the girl", but in the second part you're talking "about the girl". It was a little different to hear that kind of approach. Usually it stays in the same vein.

All in all a cool tune....:cool: And welcome to the forum...

Back