G.E.C.

gec

Hey All,

Well, just got married and cut my balls off :D. Sorry bout the site I was away for 3 weeks and came back to find out my credit card expired and didn't take the last transaction....

Anyway not sure if I'll bother with it anymore as I don't have time to run it anyway.

On another more positive note I came back to find out that some work I did for Gregota music publishing awhile back was licensed out. Makes me happy :)..... Not a whole lot of money of course...probably pennies on the dollar but something of credit....

For those who don't know I am a real estate guru and have been for many years. Buying, selling, developing, and closing tax liens....which in turn yields me a good living in which i don't have to work for someone else and provides me the time to pretty much rock out wit my cock out :D....... so to make a few pennies in music publishing makes me happy.

I've done a whole lot of albums for unknown - never be known artists but been striving for a better credit on something of worth.... So - married - happy - and ball less.....

Here's a honeymoon pic for u guys..... peace

g-e-c

Last edited:
Congratulations to you and your wife, g-e-c.

I hope that the two of you have many decades of love and hapiness. :)

Ed

Back