Fyre Vs DesertEase Vs Noddy301 Vs Venom

Ight my votes go to noddy and fyre. Noddy because chaneg ups were sick and i feel like he really flipped the smaple, fyre because his mxinga nd drum were sick. Venom and desrt had madd ill beats too but the mxing on the otehr two seemed stronger, but damn this was an ill batlle, you guys pulled out some real heat!!

VOTE
Noddy
Fyre

Noddy and DesertEase. Fyre and Venom's were good, but they didn't do it for me as much as the other two. The crash in Fyre's was throwing me off a lil bit, but other than that, all good.

Man... Yall making this one HARD!!!! I'l tell you right now though Venom is killing it with that one.

I have to listen again to decide.

def. a tie between desert and noddy but i gotta give it up to desert for those siiick change ups..noddy's beat was raw as hell too but wasent feeling the drums one bit, too flashy..w.e though its all music and very good music at that, just would play desert's beat in the whip much longer than the others..

VOTE:
DesertEase (they were all bangas though)

got damm!!! Noddy got pneumonia on the change-upz!!!! that shit is . . fuckin dipset tite . . . . teh change upz are illa than the beat itself though - i'd reverse that shit - use the change upz for the main beat and the "main beat" as the bridges n shit!!! and them pianos are ice cold!!!

im goin wit FYRE - his take on it seems . . . perfectly blended between hard core 4 da streets and commercial enough for the radio n clubz - recipe for a chart-toppa - i think his version represent the best "song" structure - everyone else's sounds like . . . an exhibition of talent . . . and i know that is the whole purpose of the competition . . . but im thinkin the beats should also have the most "practicalness" to them so to speak - PLEASE DON'T GIT ME WRONG!!!! IM FEELIN EM ALL. . . . for many different reasons . . . FYRE'S IS JUST THE ONE THAT SEEEMS THE MOST complete . . . I THINK the mix on his helps bring forth the marketability of the song as well . . . again his seems like a song made for the purpose of selling a song . . the rest sound like . . . LET ME IMPRESS U WIT MY SKILL . .. like "backpacka lyrics vs gangsta lyrics . .. both have their place - but which 1 is dominating the market?

now with al that said - where is the voting pollbooth? what is this jim crow or somethin . . lol . ..

D Ease tracks had that nod factor.It made me wanna hear it again.Thats what I based my votes on.
Noddy...... What planet is you from homie. What the hell they got in the water where you at. That was some life altering shit there. Damn Damn Damn.

Fyre track was banging but it didnt keep my attention.

Venom production was tight but the sample was out there for me.

I gave it to 1.Noddy and 2. D Ease

All y'all made me proud to be part of this board.

Tough one for sure!
Noddys was entertaining.........
Venom was very Outkastic.............
Fyre was kind of like a Hiphop Symphony groove
D ease, I can hear Kanye to the.............

Just to pick one, 'cause you all are winners to me, I will go with.........

"After the commercial break, we'll be right back........"

"Power goes out after the commercial, you'll find out tomorrow night after Jeopardy.............." :rolleyes:

Why didn't you make this a poll Ammarg?

Man venom all day LMAO! hahaha sounds like Miami when i moved down in the 90's hahahahaha christmas with the jacksons hahaha.

1. Fyre – Sick beat.
2. Noddy – Not feeling them blips at all, it’s too much. The bridge part of the beat was incredibly sick though.

D Ease – Verse was hot, didn’t really like the chorus, them orchestra hits are offkey.
Venom – Some very nice production, but this sounds more like a remix of the original song IMO.

Last edited:
So Far by my calculations is Noddy way ahead wit 6 votes me and Dease tied wit 3 and venom wit one.....

In Case yall aint get it tho EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR THEIR TOP TWO BEATS

Fyre said:
So Far by my calculations is Noddy way ahead wit 6 votes me and Dease tied wit 3 and venom wit one.....

In Case yall aint get it tho EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR THEIR TOP TWO BEATS

Another poll thread needs to be started so the calculations can be exact and not misinterpreted.

Last edited:
OMG.....wow NODDY thats crazy......Im gonna have to go with Fyre and Noddy, I had to listen to them a few times and Fyre melody grew on me, didnt like it at first, and Noddy's change ups.....boi ole boi

Vote:
Fyre
Noddy

well we could do a poll cause we wanted yall to vote on your top two and wit a poll u can only vote for one

Fyre said:
well we could do a poll cause we wanted yall to vote on your top two and wit a poll u can only vote for one

I think the top 2 in the poll should win!!!!
That is the only way you can get true results instead of going through all of the naratives..............

Its marg's job to tally all this up lol....seriously tho; PS it'll be easier this way, because the voting of polls would cause a confliction with THIS voting thread, because you can only choose ONE person, which was not listed in the rule terms when this battle was organized-all it would take is a pen, a piece of paper, and 2 eyes to read the votes in each post(doesnt take much).....just my 2 centz

Last edited:
Noddy301 said:
Its marg's job to tally all this up lol....seriously tho; PS it'll be easier this way, because the voting of polls would cause a confliction with THIS voting thread, because you can only choose ONE person, which was not listed in the rule terms when this battle was organized-all it would take is a pen, a piece of paper, and 2 eyes to read the votes in each post(doesnt take much).....just my 2 centz
i8 illd o it after 3 days..im wayy too tired now

Back