Fx

Yeah…I’m not totally clear on what you’re asking. Are you just asking philosophically if you can use a guitar effects pedal or box on a vocal track?

I meant when I finish the vocals can I play it back thru an fx and back into the Tuscan dp 008,there is a clip on you tube and it doesn’t work.

You have 8 mono channels to play with.
Record your vocal track. Play it out of eithe left or right audio out connectors. Pass that through your guitar effects. And then back into the other input connector.
You're playing the unprocessed audio, while recording the guitar effects audio.
Simples.

Well, you have to have cables and adapters to hook stuff up. So if you don’t have them, and you want to hook stuff up, it’s time to invest in some.

I’m new to this.do you mean out of the red or white line out into the fx..if so I haven’t got the cable.
Yes, Zebra three. It has no 1/4" line out jacks, but the signals come out on red and white 'phono' connectors.
I don't know why manufacturers put phono connectors on musical things. I have a few things with them.
Phono connectors are really for connecting hifi together.
I keep a couple of phono to 1/4" jack cables handy.
You can buy the adapter cables from places like Radio Shack.
Do a search on 'phono to jack cables'. See what comes up.

It’s on you tube.title is….Tascam external fx pre recorded track, no daw…. I can’t get it to work.
L/R line out to the Guitar Effects - Guitar Effects output to the 1/4” line in - Turn the Volume Down on everything but the Vocal - make sure you route the
Vocal signal out the L/R Line Outs - Make sure your Route the 1/4” LIne in to a Free Track (Nothing Recorded on the track) Press record - and play the track.

I didn’t know Radio Shack existed anymore - I looked it up and still can’t tell if they exist anymore.
Don't know where you are Papanate. In the UK we had Tandy, which was our version of RadioShack, but even that disappeared many years ago.
In recent years we had a growing network of Maplin stores, which were most welcome, but they crashed and burned under a mountain of debt several years ago.
There is only one hifi retailer left in UK, called Richer Sounds, that ought to be good for cables.
For electronics components, there is Farnell.

Back