FW-1884 running with a US-2400

Johnalex

I need more control stuff, and I currently have a FW-1884. I saw a sweet deal on an US-2400 ($700). I was wondering will these will be compatible and work fine on Sonar 4?

Does anyone have this setup?...or know if I will run into any problems?

The only one I can think of is will the US-2400 know to start controlling from channel 8 instead of 1?......

Also on a side note, while on the subject of "more". What is the quickest way to utilize the 8 digital channels on the 1884? an ideal A/D converter that sends lightpipe?

Thank John

Johnalex said:
I need more control stuff, and I currently have a FW-1884. I saw a sweet deal on an US-2400 ($700). I was wondering will these will be compatible and work fine on Sonar 4?

Does anyone have this setup?...or know if I will run into any problems?

The only one I can think of is will the US-2400 know to start controlling from channel 8 instead of 1?......

Also on a side note, while on the subject of "more". What is the quickest way to utilize the 8 digital channels on the 1884? an ideal A/D converter that sends lightpipe?

Thank John

Doesn't sound like it would work to me. I'm not sure how you would setup Sonar to be controlled by more that one interface...

In the conrol surface opions you can have more then one controller, like when you use an FE-8.

I was thinking that the US-2400 would would similiarly possibly?

maybe calling the company might be best.

Back