Future music producer in the making!!!!!!

Jazz3times

My name is Jeszmar Taylor I am 34 born and raised in Texas I'm some what new to this music producing just trying to learn the ropes on things so I can start helping my cousin with his music career I love all kinds of music my favorite artist is Lil Wayne I am attending The Los Angeles film school taking online classes getting my bachelors degree of science in music production but if you can give me any kind of advice i would gladly appreciate it

Recently, Little Wayne was pardoned by the president. Arrested for carrying guns on a plane.

If you get pardoned by Trump, does it even count? Or make you more guilty just by association.?

lol to be honest I really dont know because being pardon by Trump just makes me think that it was all a set up

My name is Jeszmar Taylor I am 34 born and raised in Texas I'm some what new to this music producing just trying to learn the ropes on things so I can start helping my cousin with his music career I love all kinds of music my favorite artist is Lil Wayne I am attending The Los Angeles film school taking online classes getting my bachelors degree of science in music production but if you can give me any kind of advice i would gladly appreciate it
First welcome.

Producer is a role that has evolved over the years but some functions haven't. Some of that is talked about and is relevant to all genres in this video. I'd be interested in your thoughts about how you view the role vs how it is outlined here.. Then, let's start a discussion you might find useful.

First welcome.

Producer is a role that has evolved over the years but some functions haven't. Some of that is talked about and is relevant to all genres in this video. I'd be interested in your thoughts about how you view the role vs how it is outlined here.. Then, let's start a discussion you might find useful.

thank you that video really helped me understand the difference between audio engineering and being a producer I want to be the beat maker and probably do a little writing so I am going to work on both thank you again

thank you that video really helped me understand the difference between audio engineering and being a producer I want to be the beat maker and probably do a little writing so I am going to work on both thank you again
Best advice I can give you is to ask a lot of questions.

Back