full version

davexxxxx

okay the full version of "searching for a train" is at my i-drive "davexxxxx".
I thought the one i posted earlier was a full version. let me know what you think.
some other songs thier as well. "lady luck" and "step into the fire" might interest you!!
dave

You've got some long songs there dude.....The full version of "Train" is great...heard a little Moody Blues influence in the vocals...the slide might be just a hair off the fret in some places...but I liked it.....now, "Step Into The Fire" had a lot of high eq on the guitar, huh? Kinda piercing...but I really did like the song...those back up vocals were soooo good...."The Highway" is the BEST, man....That acoustic ROCKS...such good playing...had a Crosby Stills & Nash feel...It was cool also when the melody/rhythm changed turned into the bluesy thing towards the end...I bet you had fun playing this tune, everything sounds so good...(the bluesy thing at the end reminded me of an old Ad Libs song called "Boy From New York City" or something..it had the doo wah doo wah doo wah diddy thing in it...)Obviously this was a live recording? How'd you do it? Very cool sound....gibs

[This message has been edited by gibs (edited 03-17-2000).]

the "highway" was recorded 25 years ago by a band i was in called "Spruce". it was recorded on a teac reel to reel fourtrack.
thanks for the generous feedback..... I apreciate it!!!!
this hard disk recording is fun eh!!!!!
theres another "spruce" song called "lady luck on the site.
searchin is also an old "spruce song
thanks for the reply
dave

Back