Fucking Patch Cables!!!

RussP

Try George L cables they don't need any soldering and you could buy bulk cable and straight or right angle 1/4" plugs.

Oh buy the way my Son wants to know what a Fuckind patch cable is! Save the french for the cave.

RussP

I am going crazy trying to find an online music dealer that sells high quality patch cables for my countless guitar pedals. I don't mean those piece of crap 5 packs. Color coded does not equal high quality. Specifically I need about 8 inch right angled and 1.5 ft non angled patch cables. The only Monster cables I can find are 10ft.

If anyone knows where I can find them, please let me know.

A few years ago i bought a spool of Canare Cable. Whenever I need a cable I go buy whatever Neutrik connector I need. Saves a lot of $$$ and I learned to solder!!

If yer not into that, I see lots of diff. high grade patches a Guitar Satan (I mean Center). For mail-order, try sweetwater.com.

Kudos RussP!!!! I'm sure most of us are adults here, but who knows? While my ears are certainly anything but virgin, your attitude is refreshing!!!

Thanks, RE! Buyers beware! Canare Cable comes in different colors which denote DIFFERENT CABLE!! They're not that way to make yer studio prettier.

Great. What is the best model of Canare cable for stompboxes and rack connections?

There are a lot more offensive things on this web site than the word "fuck."

Back