FT:Tannoy Monitors and an Alesis Power Amp

amra

The monitors are Tannoy Proto-J's, 6.5" drivers. The Power amp is an Alesis RA-100. I figure they are worth around $300 together. I got them because I had a semi-permanent recording set up at a second location, which I no longer have.

Any trades? I could use an Art MPA or other stereo preamp with a digital out. I'm willing to entertain other trade offers, primarily rack mounted gear or mics....please PM me with what you got.

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

haha
Um...I like it better that way...?

In reality, it was a display model and someone jacked all the knobs off it, so I got them to sell it to me for $59. I figured I could order the knobs from Behringer or something. Then I hooked it up via MIDI and never needed them - I configure everything through the V-AMP Designer or whatever the heck they call this program. I don't need no stinkin' knobs!

v-amp_screenshot.jpg

Holy SHIT....where did you get that software????

Im about to get my second V-amp and I didnt know that was available...

Are these Behringer V-Amps really any decent?? Just curious becuase usually Behringer makes junk, but has a couple decent things out there. Is the Vamp one of them>??

Well, I actually ike it better than a POD for heavy stuff or cleans. I have had both a V-AMP 2 and a V-AMP Pro for like 3 years or so, and never had a problem with them. They work really good for recording direct, not so much if you are trying to use them with an amp. This is true of the POD too, IMO.

Back