FT: Crate VC-5310

brich2929

www.livingwaters.com
Its a stretch but here goes:

Crate Vintage Club 50(VC-5310), All Tube, 3 10 inch Crate Vintage Series Speakers
2 independent channels with individual gain and tone controls. Pres- 4 12AX7, Power- 4 EL84/6BQ5

silent channel switching

Individual reverb return controls on each channel

Buffered FX loop jack-use a stero-mono Y cord to patch in FX

Specially designed paper bobbin output transformers for true "vintage" sound

Specially designed speakers with paper formers for a distinctive harmonic richness and TONE, TONE, TONE!

The Scoop: Includes casters, new crate footswitch with LED indicators. Cream Tolex in average condition. I prefer to call it "reliced". Weighs in at 69lbs. Has recently had issues with sound droppin out in volume. I noticed blue "lightning" type arcs inside one of the preamp tubes when I looked in through the cooling vents. This was at the same time as some crackling was happenin, so maybe it just needs some new tubes or something. I don't have a truck anymore to lug this beast around.

I'm looking to see if anyone wants to trade me for a half decent tube or even a decent solid state combo amp, something much smaller. Perhaps a 1x12 Ampeg or Fender Blues Jr, Epiphone or something in that vein. I may even be willing to throw some cash in towards it, if we do the deal. This amp is loud when it works-like I said just recently started doing this-needs some TLC.

Back