FS: Yamaha GF 16/12 with Anvil Case $375

johnsuitcase

This is a really nice little mixer, unique in that it has 4 Group outs, 6 aux sends, and the stereo buss. The eq sounds good, the preamps are clean and quiet, typical Yamaha quality. 12 mono inputs with preamps, 2 stereo line inputs. The board is a few years old, I used it as the front end to my MOTU 828, and it works good for that. Would also make a nice little mixer for monitors or even FOH at a small venue or church. It's very flexible for its small size. The inserts on each channel are post/eq, so you can eq to tape, if you use the inserts as sends to your recorder (as I did.)

I'd prefer local pickup here in Phoenix, AZ, but I can ship if necessary. The thing weighs a good bit, about 70 lbs in the case.

Asking $375, including the case, I think this is a fair price, it's a much nicer mixer than the MG series that are out now, in my opinion. If shipping, I'll charge the actual fee from Fedex Ground (looks like about $40- $50 in the USA).

Here's the old Yamaha data sheet:

Yamaha GF Series Mixers

I liked it for monitor mixes, and the pre's were good. I've since replaced it with an Onyx 800r and 4 PM1000 channel strips, using the MOTU software to do monitor mixes.

Back