FS: Toft ATC-2

bwindsor

Toft ATC-2, mint condition, smoke free studio, never left the rack, original carton, manual, etc.......................................... .................$550.00 U.S. ($650.00 Canadian) plus shipping (just bought a 1969, something had to go!)

Still have 2 Fostex D-Series recorders, with "lots" of extras thrown in, PM me for info if interested...serious price drop on these (D108/D160v2).

I'm on the Good Guys list as a seller (and buyer), can provide references...

Thanks,

BW

Toft ATC-2

Update on this...

I've received quite a few PM's on this, just want all who've inquired to know there is a list as I'm trying to work out "holding" it for those who contacted first until I can clarify with #1 that my price is firm (there is some confusion!)...it is still available, there are three buyers in the queue (who say they definitely want it) so I'll get back tomorrow to say whether it's gone or available.

Thanks,

BW

Update

Quick update....Toft is "tentatively" sold, just waiting for shipping quote...I'll re-post if anything changes...

TMix....I pm'd you, not sure if you got it, let me know...I included price as well as everything I'm including (D-Sub to TRS snakes, extra caddies w/HD's)...If memory serves me right, Fostex refers to these as 18 or 20 bit, you'd have to research as the manuals are packed away in the boxes (using another system now since I sold my analog board)...they've actually been boxed up for one year, I had thought I'd keep them around for a live recording rig, but never materialized...BTW, these never left the studio...

Thanks,

BW

Bob/Tom,

The D160 records in a non-compressed 16-bit format at either 44.1 or 48kHz.

A/D: 18-bit 64 time, over sampling.
D/A: 20-bit 128 time, over sampling.

If you want to hear something that was done on a D160 have a listen here...... http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2061&alid=-1 ........but please don't be too critical as the recording was done about 2 years ago and the mix was never finished, but that's another story :rolleyes: .

Chris :cool:

Bob,

Including the Fossies? Mate, you don't know how many times I thought about your D160 but I kept thinking the $ would be better spent elsewhere...........like trying to synch my D160 with my 16 trk R2R :) .

Cheers,

Chris :cool:

Back