FS: TASCAM 34B New-In-Box!

Vintage TX said:
Did you sell the Tascam Daniel ?:eek:

You sexy guy:D

Nope. Not yet but I'm in "talks" with someone (shall remain nameless for now ;) ) who may take the 34B off of my hands for my asking price. Hopefully we can work something out. I've also had many others who enquired about the 34B. I've noticed one consistent issue with all and that is ........ M O N E Y. Yup, I'm sure it's no big secret that musicians in general are not too well off financially, yours truly included. :( Anyway, I've had offers but had to politely decline. I must say that people are generally really polite as many times they apologize for their "low" offers and say that they hope I have not been offended. Damn, I wish we had a 34B for all to use and enjoy!

Btw, thanks for the compliment! :D

Daniel

Yes, whoever the buyer is, he will be happy Daniel.;)

PS/ Don't get any ideas now:p

Attachments

• nerd.gif
    nerd.gif
    268 bytes · Views: 116
Tascam 34B

Hello, just to ask:

- Was already sold the Tascam 34B that you had for sale?
- In case of not yet, would you ship international (to the European Community)?

Many thanks and best regards

erb528i

I Have Tons Of 70s Basement Recordings Done On A Sony Tc788-4 (sold Long Ago).... I Was Hoping To Get A Nice 4 Track With 10 In, Reel Capability To Remaster These Tapes Onto A Digital 8 Track And Add Some New Digital Effects And Some More Overdubs. Was The Tascam 34b A Pro Version Of The Teac 4 Track Recorders Of The 70s?

Back