FS: Symetrix 528E, ART Tube MP Studio

Dolemite

I hate to sell this stuff, but I basically need the money if I'm actually gonna finish college in the next couple months.

Symetrix 528E mic pre, compressor/expander, de-esser, 3-band parametric EQ, and voice symmetry alignment. An all around great unit, workhorse of the broadcast industry, but very much underestimated for recording purposes. Its in perfect shape, and includes the power cord (no wall wart here!) and the manual. $250 firm, plus $12-15 shipping. I haven't listed this on ebay yet, to give you guys a shot at it first, but if I don't get any takers I'll probably be listing it pretty soon.

ART Tube MP Studio mic pre/limiter. I've listed this on ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=888829264

Another great unit. IMO its worth it for the OPL limiter circuit alone, which has saved my ass countless times.

That's it for now...I might be selling some mics later in the week. Both of these mic pre's are on my "gear to buy when I actually have money again" list, so I hate to sell them, but I also need to eat for the next few months. ;) I can take money orders and PayPal as payment, and even personal checks if you're willing to wait for them to clear. PM me or just post below if you're interested.

Dolemite,

After a long hiatus from HR Forums, during which time I seem to have been excommunicated from said Forums, I am doubly vexed to find that you offered your 528E for sale.

Why vexed?

Because I paid retail!

Had I been able to log on I could have helped you out and saved myself a couple hundred bucks.

(by the way, will the real sibleypeck please stand up)

s

Back