FS: Shure DMK5752 (drum mic kit)

austinm08

the pigeon knows the way.
For sale is a Shure DMK5752, in great shape! Looks nice. Everything works just fine.

[PRICE LOWERED]
Retails at $399, I'm asking $325 + shipping (~$15).

Kit includes:

Shure Beta 52A with Built-in Drum Mount (1)
Shure SM57 + clips (3)
Drum-mount Systems for SM57s (3)
Hard case

----------

More mics for sale:
I have 2 more SM57s if anyone wants them (with the Shure mic pouches). $80 each.

I also have 2 Audio Technica Pro 37 (small diaphragm condensers) in great condition, only used in my home studio. $80 each.

[I have an eBay feedback score of 133 @ 100% (my profile). If that's not enough security for you, I guess I could list the item there for your protection. Though, I'd rather not because of the fees]

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very interested in your mic kit. But first I'd like to ask a few questions. How long have you had the set and what kind of use has it had? If i were to purchase the set I'd also buy the 2 extra Shure SM57s

I actually bought the drum mic set from a guy a few months ago, but I haven't touched them. The guy who sold them to me was very honest and straightforward, and he said he had used them for a few years in his home studio, but there are no dents or anything in them. Maybe just a few smalls scratches.

Then the other two SM57s are basically the same story. I mean, it takes a sledge hammer to break a 57. They've got no dents, one is newer than the other, but both work just fine.

Just let me know if you have any other questions! :rolleyes:

To add to the 'for sale' list, I have 2 Audio Technica Pro 37 (small diaphragm condensers) in great condition, only used in my home studio. $80 each.

A deal with Metal Titan is pending.

The purpose of this post is to initiate the documentation of our transaction for his protection. If I scam him, you all can hunt me down and.. do whatever it is that you do to the bad guys. :)

of course, but its not like there's much difference between a new 57 and a used one (excepting cosmetic wear)

Metal Titan said he was sending payment, but I have not received it and he has not responded since 6 days ago.

If anyone else is interested, it's up for grabs still until (if) Metal Titan decides to respond.

To add to the 'for sale' list, I have 2 Audio Technica Pro 37 (small diaphragm condensers) in great condition, only used in my home studio. $80 each.

These are nice! I say with confidence. You can get them right into a tight spot if need be.

I just bought this same kit last week, and used it at a show this past weekend.
This mic kit rocks! Got mine brand new for $300.00 from a store in Brooklyn, Ny.

It's great because everyone knows the 57's can be used pretty much on anything,
and the beta kick cuts nice in the mix.

Well there you have it! Don't buy it from me. Go to Brooklyn, NY and buy it in the store brand-new for $300!

I wasn't sayin' it like that,...I was actually trying to help your sale,..because I have the same kit, and I'm recommending it.
I just got lucky, (stepped in shit)...when I got the kit for $300.00.
Actually, I think they go for $375 - $425 brand new most places,..so, your price of $325 is good, especially for the condition they are in.
Sorry, you took that post the wrong way.

Back