FS: Shure & Audix mics

u2bonoman

Hi everyone, this is U2bonoman's wife, and he asked me to put this ad up for him. He was in a motorcycle accident on the 2nd of March, so he'd like to sell a few things because we could use the money more than the music items. I'll be checking his private messages if you are interested in any of these.

Audix I5 - sold
Shure Beta 52a - sold
Shure SM57 - sold
Shure 55SW vintage, not reissue - sold

Attachments

• Audix.jpg
    Audix.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Hi everyone, this is U2bonoman's wife, and he asked me to put this ad up for him. He was in a motorcycle accident on the 2nd of March, so he'd like to sell a few things because we could use the money more than the music items. I'll be checking his private messages if you are interested in any of these.

Prices include shipping!
Shure Beta 52a - $110 (excellent condition)
Shure SM57 - sold
Shure 55SW vintage, not reissue - $60 (inside foam is torn some)
Audix I5 - $60 (excellent condition)

remaing 3 for $215

Paypal gift appreciated (covering Paypal's fees), but not necessary.

Hello u2bonoman's wife this is Henry up in NH.
Cliffton and I have done business in the pass, I may have even talked to you on the phone before.

Tell Cliff I'm sorry to hear about his accident and I'm sending my heart felt wishes for his fast recovery.

I'll let people know what is for sale and these are great prices.
Unfortunately I have no need for these microphones at the present.
Do let me know if there is anything I can do from here. Cliff even has my e-mail and cell number.

Best,
Henry

Willing to go down to $45 for the Audix i5 mic, but that's as low as we can go. Free shipping, and will ship immediately.

Back