FS: Schecter Stiletto Custom-4, Boogie 2x12 Recto Compact, 4x G12 Century Vintage

thebigcheese

"Hi, I'm in Delaware."
Cleaning out some gear I don't need any more and I just can't get any hits on Craig's List, so I've finally decided to suck it up and post them all on eBay. I have:

Schecter Stiletto Custom-4 in Natural finish. Includes a Coffin Case. Professionally set up, by which I mean I am a professional guitar tech and I set it up :)
Schecter Stiletto Custom 4 Natural w Coffin Case | eBay

Mesa Boogie 2x12 Recto Compact, custom designed with orange vinyl and cream/tan jute grille to match Orange gear. Includes casters and cover.
Orange Tan Mesa Boogie 120W Rectifier Compact 2x12 Speaker Cab w V30 Speakers | eBay

4x Celestion Century Vintage speakers, 60 watts at 16 ohms (per speaker). Owned them since about Christmas, so they are only slightly used. If you love 4x12s but hate hauling them around, these will cut a good 25 lbs or so of the weight.
Celestion G12 Century Vintage 60W 16ohm Speakers | eBay

The speakers I will ship internationally, but the bass can't (it's too big) and I'm suspicious I won't be able to ship the cab internationally either, so I'm not offering that. Sorry.

Also, if anyone is local to the DC area, I've got an Orange PPC412COM (the compact 4x12) I'm looking to get rid of. PM me for more details.

That's a mighty purdy bass, man.

That's why I bought it originally! But it has a kinda skinny neck, so the bassist in my band never uses it, so it just sits in my closet because I don't play bass very often. Plus there was a special order gone wrong at GC for a custom orange Music Man, and since I have to have all the orange gear ever, I snatched that up :)

Back