FS:SansAmp 3 Channel Programmable Bass Driver DI

alecmcmahon

selling my 1 month old sansamp 3 channel.

bought it for 200 dollars, i'll let it go for $180 OR BEST OFFER since its bassicly brand new.. and that includes shipping

nothing wrong with it, i just havent the use for the 3 diffrent channels , i need the money to buy the RBI rackmount by sansamp.

222538.jpg

Last edited:
Is this basically the sansamp DI bass box just with 3 channels so you can switch on the fly? I actuallyl have the RBI rackmount version because I do a lot of recording... but i might actually be interested in doing a swap or something because having three channels would be better for live use which i am starting to do more of. Of course, since the RBI goes for $100 more we'd have to even that out, but let me know if you might be interested.

hey man i sent you a pm a couple days ago... probably should've told you to check it on this thread but i figured youd see it. let me know if you still have it/are interested in working a deal out with the trade.

photoresistor said:
hey man i sent you a pm a couple days ago... probably should've told you to check it on this thread but i figured youd see it. let me know if you still have it/are interested in working a deal out with the trade.

yeh man, i did see it... and i wrote back... But you never replyed.

i would be intrested in doing that trade.... anything else you'd be intrested in?

weird i must be having problems with my pm box. ill just reply here to save the hastle. my sansamp rbi is in great condition and works perfectly. there are a couple scratches on top and bottom im betting from being racked but they are not seen when in a rack.

I could always just take cash on top of the sansamp, but here is just a big list of things ive had my eyes out for lately (of varying prices/value) :

- boss (or equivalent quality) tuner pedal
- sub $100 but good microphones (shure57/beyerdynamic m69/mxl v67/cheap ribbon/etc)
- external preamps
- external effects / compressors
- high quality microphone cables (canare/mogami/etc)
- high quality instrument cable (lost my monster power bass cable :( )
- 8/16 channel snake
- sturdy microphone stands
- stedman metal pop filter
- high isolation headphones
- 'decent' quality headphones (good enough for tracking, decent iso)
- vocal floor monitors / small pa speakers/amp
- 1u rackmount drawer/sliding keyboard tray
- cheap thermal cd printer
- rackmount power conditioner
- midi keyboard controller
- other stuff i cant think of now

wow, i didnt think i could come up with nearly that much stuff when i began writing it lol. ill make sure to check my pms and this thread for your reply. thanks.

photoresistor said:
weird i must be having problems with my pm box. ill just reply here to save the hastle. my sansamp rbi is in great condition and works perfectly. there are a couple scratches on top and bottom im betting from being racked but they are not seen when in a rack.

I could always just take cash on top of the sansamp, but here is just a big list of things ive had my eyes out for lately (of varying prices/value) :

- boss (or equivalent quality) tuner pedal
- sub $100 but good microphones (shure57/beyerdynamic m69/mxl v67/cheap ribbon/etc)
- external preamps
- external effects / compressors
- high quality microphone cables (canare/mogami/etc)
- high quality instrument cable (lost my monster power bass cable :( )
- 8/16 channel snake
- sturdy microphone stands
- stedman metal pop filter
- high isolation headphones
- 'decent' quality headphones (good enough for tracking, decent iso)
- vocal floor monitors / small pa speakers/amp
- 1u rackmount drawer/sliding keyboard tray
- cheap thermal cd printer
- rackmount power conditioner
- midi keyboard controller
- other stuff i cant think of now

wow, i didnt think i could come up with nearly that much stuff when i began writing it lol. ill make sure to check my pms and this thread for your reply. thanks.

i dont have any of those items.,....

how about for the trade i give you the pedal and an extra 70 bucks????

Alright, that sounds fair to me.

I have a confirmed paypal account with numerous transactions (photoresistor at comcast dot net) as well as 50+ 100% positive feedback on ebay (id: photoresistor) and am in 'the good guys' thread on this forum for a past transaction. ive done numerous buying and selling online but never any trades.... what would be the best way to handle this?

Back