FS: Rolls RA 53 headphone amp.

....if I were joining a BBS for the purpose of selling something, I'd think twice before choosing the name of a two-faced god as my user-name!! :eek: :D

Ha! not the purpose though had it , my friend bigtoe told me to post it here said someone might want it... and i read the board on a regular basis. Didn't mean to offend you. I don't use it..so I thought I'd see if anyone wanted it. Janus is my Mom's maiden name. Thanks.

Janus said:
Ha! not the purpose though had it , my friend bigtoe told me to post it here said someone might want it... and i read the board on a regular basis. Didn't mean to offend you. I don't use it..so I thought I'd see if anyone wanted it. Janus is my Mom's maiden name. Thanks.
Didn't mean to cast any aspersions on you - just my sense of humor - no offense intended or taken..
...good luck finding it a home - I just picked up a headphone amp, but it's always nice to have a spare Rolls.... :cool:

i don't know who brian is...in fact...if i did...i'd say he was a criminal...but i don't...so buy his rolls...he bought it from another pal of mine...who is also low down and durty.

it works and you can yell at me if it doesn't. :eek:

MIke

Reduced: 35$ +shipping. has a tascam wallwart just noticed that works fine though. This thing will change you life.

Back