FS: Rode NT4 (Dual X/Y Stereo Mic)

orangeadder

Rode NT4 two-headed X/Y stereo mic, used maybe 10 times at most. Excellent condition. Includes case, mic clip, XLR splitter cable, foam windscreen.

You could use it for a lot of things (studio, instrument, field recording, etc.), but I used it for recording my jam band in our living room. Because there's basically zero setup time and zero concern about phase, it took us about 30 seconds to go from one guy noodling a riff on the couch to six of us recording a demo-quality performance. One of our more colorful friends referred to it as "like playing music without a condom", due to the absence of any awkward prep time. I think that kid is in jail now, for the record.

There are only a handful of used ones out there, and you can't always get them new (depending on your online retailer of choice.) Since I need the money, I figured I'd undercut all asking prices... closest to $300 gets it, and I'm not letting it go for less than $250.

We can split shipping costs - I'm in Pittsburgh & Cleveland, btw, if you'd rather meet up.

Thanks, and definitely send any questions you have my way! You can also check out YouTube for some real-world reviews, of course.

20130324_181519.jpg20130324_181442.jpg20130324_181424.jpg20130324_181315.jpg

Back