FS: RADAR 24 Nyquist

lunatic

We are selling our RADAR 24 Nyquist with session controller and meter bridge. The system drive, processor and RAM have been upgraded and we added an ADAT II I/O card (and accompanying SIC0 card). So you have that IN ADDITION TO the TDIF and analog I/O. It has the combo drive also as well as the SATA drive upgrade. It is at software version 3.38.

We recently purchased an additional SATA drive receiver to be installed into a PC. It is our understanding that if you initialize the recording drive for BWAVs that you can then unplug the recording drive from the RADAR and plug it into the receiver in your computer. This makes imports into your DAW SUPER easy. However, I don't think that iZ recommends exporting from your PC to the RADAR this way.

We still have the original SCSI receiver and DVD-RAM drive as well as the keyboard. Everything is in perfect condition and we can provide the serial number on request so you can verify everything through iZ.

Aside from installing the Adrenaline Plus engine and 3.40 this thing is up to date and ready to go. We will sell the system as soon as our new system arrives and is tested and working.

We are asking $6k and I will split shipping in the contiguous 48 United States with the buyer. For those outside of the US we can probably work something out but please... no shipping overseas. It would be too darn expensive but we can talk about it.

Interested parties can contact Evergroove Studio at info@evergroove.com. If you are in the Denver area feel free to come take a test drive.

Thanks,
Brad Smalling
Evergroove Studio

Back