FS: Orange TH30H guitar head w/ cover, footswitch

thebigcheese

"Hi, I'm in Delaware."
$800.

Selling my TH30 head so I can buy an OR15! This one is in great shape - no dings, but a few little (black) scuff marks from taking it to a handful of gigs. I recently bought a cover for it (that I have yet to use), so that will limit any further scuffing. The cover and an official Orange one-button footswitch are included. Works and sounds great, I just want a more vintage Orange sound instead of the modern, high-gain sounds offered by this amp.

The TH30 is Orange's cleanest and gainiest amp to date, according to their web site. It's two channels, featuring bass, treble and volume on the clean channel and gain, tone, and volume on the dirty channel. There is a tube-buffered FX loop and it has a single 16-ohm speaker output and two 8-ohm outputs (for use with one 8-ohm cap or two 16-ohm cabs), standard stuff for Orange amps.

I would prefer local pickup (I live in Northern Virginia), but I will also ship within the continental US for $40. PayPal preferred, but I can also take credit cards over the phone with my PayPal Here app.

IMG_1133.jpg
IMG_1135.jpg

Back