FS: New Studio Projects TB1 Never Used!!

Les W

I did a few mic checks etc....no recording and I have a really deep voice, bottom line I never warmed up to this mic (No pun intended) I will sell it first come first serve for $220 + EXACT COST shipping

If you have the SP C1/GT Mb1-FET/AT 3035/Shure KSM 27 Like New I will trade with you for it and gimmie $20

I can post pics if you want

Comes with Aluminum Case, Power Supply, Original Box

Also if you have any of the mics I mentioned above and a Aquistic Q/TubePre/BlueTube/Art TPS etc PM me I will pay YOU the difference

I do paypal, escrow, etc, I just can't take credit cards...

Last edited:
buyer backed out

warranties and everything still on this also Studio Projects are very well known for customer service!!

I am now offering it for $230 SHIPPED to US original box & everything don't miss out!!

Last edited:
I know but I wanted one of those mics plus cash...not just the mic..

Also I am getting a good deal on another setup so I will go with that instead of just a mic for the same price. If you want to buy it on this site I will offer $220 shipped...how does that sound?

I apologize for not emailing you and telling you sooner zbert

Les

Les
You said the mic plus $20 in your post. When I offered the AT3035 I assumed you knew you would also get the extra cash.
I can afford to offer you the mic plus cash but I just bought a pair of M-Audio Solaris mics so cash is tight.
You said your getting a different set-up so I guess your not interested in the trade plus cash. If you change your mind let me know. If not, no problem.
Tom

zbert said:
Les
You said the mic plus $20 in your post. When I offered the AT3035 I assumed you knew you would also get the extra cash.
I can afford to offer you the mic plus cash but I just bought a pair of M-Audio Solaris mics so cash is tight.
You said your getting a different set-up so I guess your not interested in the trade plus cash. If you change your mind let me know. If not, no problem.
Tom

I will Tom. Sorry if I cause any inconvienece dude it is pure accident...

Back