FS: Muse Research Receptor Pro w/NI Komplete $900+shp

ofajen

Daddy-O Daddy-O Baby
I'm looking to simplify a bit, so I have a few things for sale.

One item for sale is a very nice Muse Research Receptor Pro with Native Instruments Komplete 5 Inside. I'm only asking $900 plus shipping. I've seen eBay listings this high for the base unit, not the Pro and without the Komplete 5 synths.

If you are not familiar, check out www.museresearch.com and also the NI site www.native-instruments.com to get to know all the synths and stuff in Komplete 5. The Receptor Pro has a bit faster processor than the basic Receptor, along with more memory and much larger (400GB) hard drive.

Very high quality, versatile VST soft synth unit. Can work with MIDI standalone as a gigging synth, can work in a MIDI studio, can even support your processor on your DAW by running extra VST plugins and piping the I/O back and forth via Ethernet through your switching router! High quality A/D and D/A. Can be controlled from the front panel, via attached USB keyboard and mouse and VGA monitor or by a computer via Ethernet (or wireless from your laptop, if the Receptor Pro is on your Ethernet).

I'm located in central Missouri and will ship from 65203 zip code. Send a PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

Otto
_______

I SO want one!

Gimme specs please!

processor:
ram:
front guitar input?
how many usb ports?
midi ports?

PICS?

Muse's website shows only Version 2. I was checking these out at Sweetwater's Gearfest and nearly came home with one (and my wife was THERE!).

I SO want one!

Gimme specs please!

processor:
ram:
front guitar input?
how many usb ports?
midi ports?

PICS?

Muse's website shows only Version 2. I was checking these out at Sweetwater's Gearfest and nearly came home with one (and my wife was THERE!).

You can see the spec comparison chart here:

http://www.museresearch.com/receptor2.php

When I look under setup, it tells me that it has 366.5 GB available and 500GB of total storage, so I think it is an MT-40 (Pro-40.) I don't see a processor speed listing under setup but the website says those models have 2GB of RAM and 2.2 GHz processors. It does say that the hardware version is 1.0 (Receptor Pro). I know that the system is upgraded all the way to version 1.7, the newest (and last, I assume) for a Receptor 1 type of unit.

It has one front USB port and four more on the back. It has a guitar input in front. Other standard I/O includes Ethernet 10/100MHz, ADAT, SPDIF in and out, two channel TRS 1/4" analog in and out, MIDI in/out/thru, plus VGA out and PS/2 style mouse and keyboard ins, in case you don't have USB mouse and keyboard.

I'll post a picture later. Suffice it to say that it is a Muse Receptor with the green Komplete Inside faceplate and it is virtually like new. Doesn't even have much abuse on the rack ears.

Thanks!

Otto

Back